[Amps] PEP Reading Wattmeter

Steve Katz stevek at jmr.com
Thu Oct 1 15:54:44 PDT 2009

I've used the Autek WM-1s for many years.  Solid, stable product, will indicate output power with one dit at 30 wpm.

It's a tad off on six meters (although the coupler hasn't any loss, it's just accuracy that suffers slightly) but quite accurate on 160-10m.  Tracks well from 20W to 1500W (three scales).

I check them against my Bird 43P every few years, and they always agree within 5% percent.

WB2WIK/6