[Amps] PEP Wattmeter

Rob Atkinson ranchorobbo at gmail.com
Fri Oct 2 16:07:54 PDT 2009

That's a great idea; Thanks Carl.

To get dc to trigger on I took a cheap CB swr meter and tapped off the
diode that drives the meter and brought that out via an added BNC jack
to the Y(?) scope input.  At one time millions of these meters were
made in little steel cabinets with UHF jacks, meter, pot. and slide
set/swr switch.  They are a few bucks in flea markets.

Rob
K5UJ