[Amps] SWR meters

Charles Harpole k4vud at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 4 21:45:11 PDT 2009

The DX Zone has a huge list of SWR meters.
But, it does not list my favorite, Autek WM-1 which has dual meters (not cross eyed) and peak hold, too.I have had no trouble with my 3 units, but u do have to be careful with the coax 13vdc power plug from unit to unit because occasionally they will reverse the + on the plug------between unit versionsAlso, the maker is grumpy.  I ordered my third one from Autek and asked for a 220VAC wall wart.  They sent the 115VAC one and said forget ur special request.
Things u want on a SWR meter-read true power regardless of SWR-remote sensor unit so your big coax does not drag the meter off the table.-dual meters-peak reading option.-Off switch.-range switch like 20 w, 200w, and 2000watt choices.
Happy Metering, 73

Charles Harpole
k4vud at hotmail.com