[Amps] Blower Restrictor QU?

Paul Gerhardt phgerhardt at gmail.com
Fri Oct 16 09:08:45 PDT 2009

Thanks for all the comments on the Blower restrictor. It will stay off for a
while.    The reason for it although not obvious to me at first is Very
Obvious when you look at it from a safety viewpoint.  You can more easily
put your finger into the blower without the plate in place, that is the only
possible reason that I can think of....It is staying off and hopefully is
the reason for the melting solder on the filament pin sleaves.

One to the next problem ....SB-230 and Clipperton-L

Paul K3PG