[Amps] Peter Dahl XFMR question (I Have one!) THANKS ALL!!

Van K7VS wa7fab at cdsnet.net
Mon Oct 19 07:59:42 PDT 2009

Thank you all for the replies.  Appreciate the comments.  I thought someone
might have purchased it for use with a 4-1000A, or two!  That was about all
that went thru my addeled mind.

It's not for sale, but was curious about what someone (In my opinion) might
have paid a few years ago.  I didn't find anything close on the Peter
Dahl/Harbach site.  Simply figured it must have been fairly expensive.
Probably a custom order??

Van.  K7VS