[Amps] 3cpx1500/a7 for sale

Jan Svabenik jan at svabi.ch
Fri Oct 23 06:39:10 PDT 2009

Denny,

you are right! :-D If you like, for your and my safety we can make the deal over ebay. Normaly i sell my Tubes over eBay and Arifidenza (a large italian ham community), but direct is also ok for me.

Since i had no negative experiences with that, i accept your counteroffer with the exception of the shipping cost.

In case we make the deal, i expect you have the tubes tested and payed (paypal) within one week after you have received them. (or sent them back, should you not be satisfied with the performance).
In any case you pay the shipping costs (with insurance).

Do you accept these terms and conditions?

Best regards

Jan