[Amps] Searching for a 110v 5w Zener

David Cutter d.cutter at ntlworld.com
Sat Oct 24 07:58:45 PDT 2009

As long as you are sure about the dissipation rating that you need, then one
taking a little more than the other is fine.  Expect +/-5% tolerance on each
part and an additional change with temperature, which will be less than
using a single part.  You will improve the reliability.  What are your
circuit conditions?  You can take this off list if you wish.

David
G3UNA