[Amps] to buy 8 pieces 200uF 500V caps

Szegedy szegedy.zolilaci at t-online.hu
Sun Sep 13 11:44:27 PDT 2009

Dear Friends!

Where can I find 200 uF 500V electrolytic caps.
I ask the local Kenwood dealer in Budapest.The said: 8 pieces caps is 95000HUF , I calculate: 1usd is 200HUF so  95000HUF/200=475USD.High price ,is it?
Is that normal price? I check the caps on Kenwoodparts.com, 1 cap is 27USD ,so 8 caps with transportation how is it 475 USD?

                                                                                                  Thanks:Laszlo