[Amps] LK-500: no 15 meters????

R. David Eagle kb8nnu at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 13 17:46:54 PDT 2009

Hello all....thanks to all of you who have gratiously been providing tips and advice on my first amp project - the resurrection of an Amp Supply LK-500 NT.

I recently got it on the air to check operation on all bands and I have great power output on all bands but 15.  I have gone through the band switch and everything appears to be ok.  BUT this one really made me scratch my head.

When I key this is what I get:
 750 plate current
3200 plate voltage
about 200 grid current

Power output is only about 10 watts.....?????

any thoughts or ideas would greatly be appreciated....

Thanks again,

Dave
KB8NNU