[Amps] Amplifier scenario question

Bill Fuqua wlfuqu00 at uky.edu
Thu Sep 17 05:54:29 PDT 2009

Besides being bad you should notice the sudden increase of
SWR between your TX and AMP
    Perhaps a nice thing to have would be a SWR limit detector of some sort
to quickly switch the bypass relays so the signal is routed around the
amplifier.  Sounds like a neat product for a small market.

73
Bill wa4lav