[Amps] finding a good blower in Europe?

Ulf Tjerneld star at frizon.org
Tue Sep 22 01:10:44 PDT 2009

Hi all,

Does anyone know where I can find a blower for my GU74B project in
Europe? The problem is not to find a blower, but to find a blower
small enough to fit into the cabinet. Where do the European amp
manufacturers find their blowers? I have checked all the big
electronic suppliers such as Farnell and fan manufacturers like Papst
and I have researched the net countless of times without any luck. The
only candidate I have found is a 80m3 blower from Papst. The problem
with that one is that it needs a starting condenser.

So, where do you home builders out there buy your blowers?

73's

Ulf/ SM0NOR