[Amps] 73 Magazine

Paul Decker kg7hf at comcast.net
Fri Sep 25 03:51:22 PDT 2009

Hi Chase and Dick

You are right, I went and put my "ham radio magazine" CD in, and it's not 73.  For some reason, I clearly remember seeing 73 magazine on cd somewhere.   I'll look around here more.

Funny,  While I had the CD in, I read the January 1977 editorial by Jim Fisk....

"...I tune around the upper end of 75 meters for an interesting round table - I can invariably find an interesting conversation, whether it's about the sorry state of our economy, the high cost of fuel oil, the fine fine golfing weather in south Florida, or a technical discussion..."

- Jim Fisk "Ham Radio Magazine" Jan, 1977

Amazing, the more things change, the more they stay the same!

Paul (KG7HF)

Subject: Re: [Amps] 73 Magazine
To: Paul Decker <kg7hf at comcast.net>
Don't buy the wrong thing...

"Ham Radio Magazine" was a real title published from 1968 until 1990.
ARRL sells that CD.

Chase "73" here...   http://hamcall.net/73