[Amps] Automotive Relays

Randall, Randy Randy.Randall at healthall.com
Tue Aug 3 12:32:37 PDT 2010

I would guess that you are looking at the Bosch style cube relays.  They are capable of larger currents, but not much voltage without the insulation breaking down.  If you have access to one open it and take a look yourself.  Also I would assume that there is too much coupling to the coil via stray c at higher power levels.

Randy AB9GO