[Amps] replacement cost for 2KL

Kent Hufford khufford at atlanticbb.net
Fri Aug 6 13:37:08 PDT 2010

I lost some equipment thru theft. The insurance company wanted replacement
cost. If my replacement was not currently made, they wanted the equal
currently made. That would be a PW1 for you.

My example, I lost a NIKON F4. They quit making F4's. Their "purchaser" came
up with a NEW F6 PRICE $$   I bought a F5, new, on closeout. I could have
spent the F6 PRICE on a D75s.

Kent
KQ4KK