[Amps] Automotive Relays

Jim W7RY w7ry at inbox.com
Sun Aug 8 20:34:09 PDT 2010

You and them must have back luck!

I'm using a BN-86 on the TH7 and run RTTY contesting at 1500 watts. Never had an issue in the 8 years it's ben up. The aftermarket baluns all seem to cause the SWR to go up.... At least on the TH7...

When I installed the BN-86, the swr curve was just like the one in the manual.

I can't explain it. Neither can others.

73
Jim W7RY