[Amps] Fw: Needed, quality watt meter

Gary Smith wa6fgi at sbcglobal.net
Wed Aug 11 10:10:53 PDT 2010

----- Original Message -----
From: Gary Smith
To: Roger
Sent: Wednesday, August 11, 2010 9:40 AM
Subject: Re: [Amps] Needed, quality watt meter

It is not portable, but it is nice. I am using a Wavenode WN-2 watt meter along with the included software. It is a very nice convenience to look at the computer screen and see rf peak and average output along with reflected power at the same time.  The sensors remote very nicely, the digital readout sits atop the amp.  Imo, this is one of "the best of both worlds" I have seen to date.  also in the software package is a on screen scope that allows you to see the audio/cw wave form while transmitting.
73, Gary...wa6fgi