[Amps] Fw: Needed, quality watt meter

Jim Tonne tonne at comcast.net
Wed Aug 11 14:06:27 PDT 2010

>>> With the bar graph, tune up is a breeze.

Regarding using a "digital" display for making
adjustments, Jim has just pointed out an interesting
thing.

The BEST displya for adjusting stuff is the kind of
display (meter) with a moving pointer.   Right behind
that is the bargraph.  And running a distant third in
terms of ease of use is the kind of display that
shows you numbers.  Our minds just don't react to
that like they do to an "analog-like" display.

I am talking here about making adjustments, not
about "taking a meter reading."

- JimT   W4ENE