[Amps] 833A 160 meter amp Phase 2 fit-up

Greg Weinfurtner weinfurt at ohio.edu
Wed Aug 11 19:08:11 PDT 2010

Hi all,
         I promised that I would tell when I had made major leaps in the
833A, single band, 160 meter project.  Latest pictures are at

http://oak.cats.ohiou.edu/~weinfurt/833/833A.html

         No wiring is done as this is just the 'fit-up' to see how things
fit.  Heavy? You bet! The two HV microwave transformers are in parallel and
diode isolated from each other.  Grounds are common, though.  There are 4
square inches of in each of the transformers center leg, making a total of
8 square inches total.  I think they will supply enough power.

         Anyway, check it out if you'd like to.
73,

Greg Weinfurtner AEE BSS
NS8O