[Amps] 833A 160 meter amp Phase 2 fit-up

Vic K2VCO vic at rakefet.com
Wed Aug 11 22:59:07 PDT 2010

Since it's a single-band amplfier, it would be simple to use a balanced grid tank circuit
and connect the 'bottom' to a neutralizing capacitor to the plate.

I'm using a grid-driven circuit in my 813 amplifier, and I'm neutralizing it with a bridge
circuit. That would work, too. All of these neutralizing circuits are in the ARRL
handbooks, even the new ones.

On 8/11/2010 10:51 PM, Bill, W6WRT wrote:
> [...]

Vic, K2VCO
Fresno CA
http://www.qsl.net/k2vco/