[Amps] The circuit bug found

JayKay pcb4u at verizon.net
Mon Aug 16 16:09:28 PDT 2010

To all who sent advise, be advised the "bug" has been found.

To those that looked at the circuit, it appeared the steering diode wouldn't stop the voltage from backing into the OR gate. Concerns were noted as sneak paths, etc.

Solution: After I added the steering diode, I forgot to add a diode in the transistor 12 volt source to compensate for the new diode now in its base circuit. No longer need a FET....

Someone did note that but I guess it didn't sink in to what was going on with the new steering diode.

Circuit working fine now....