[Amps] Not free QWERTY

Roger sub1 at rogerhalstead.com
Wed Aug 18 10:33:20 PDT 2010

On 8/18/2010 11:51 AM, Bill, W6WRT wrote:
> [...]
All I can find, and even what we were taught in college (wayyyy back
when...) confirms it, but that doesn't necessarily make it true. <:-))
OTOH at 70 WPM it was quite easy to jam up a mechanical typewriter,
often even at 60.  A good typist (keyboarder now days) had to pace
themselves or they were forever having to reach up and release the levers.

I think I'm letting my age show in knowing this.

73

Roger (K8RI)