[Amps] GS-35B Preparation

Lee Buller k0wa at swbell.net
Thu Aug 19 06:23:49 PDT 2010

Ok, I admit it....I am a Liberal Arts ham radio operator.  Now, that is not a
"bad" thing, but I am not the brilliant engineering types I read on this list.
Just leave it said...I am a frustrated engineering student who just could not
grasp calculus (Algebra was "iffy" too, but I passed).

So....I have read the articles and notes on the internet about GS-35B prep.  I
do not have the equipment or the means to properly prep the tube.  Is there
anyone out there that does this?  Or, am I missing something here in my Liberal
Arts mind that preparing the tube is easier than what is written?

Yes, I know the whole Liberal Arts thing is an excuse....

Lee - K0WA

 Ham Radio Operators:  Kansas QSO Party is August 28-29, 2010.  See
www.ksqsoparty.org for details

In our day and age it seems that Common Sense is in short supply.  If you don't
have any Common Sense - get some Common Sense and use it.  If you can't find any
Common Sense, ask for help from somebody who has some Common Sense.  Is Common
Sense divine?

Common Sense is the image of the Creator expressing revealed truth in my mind.
-  J. Wolf