[Amps] Labeling panels

Glen Zook gzook at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 19 07:47:11 PDT 2010

You can print the labels on a single sheet overhead transparency.  Then use one of the adhesives that come in spray cans.  It does take some "trial and error" using a graphics program to get the placement exactly correct.  But, until everything is "just right", just print these "trials" on plain paper.

There is an example of this on a Gonset Communicator I that I restored a couple of years ago in the series of photographs at

http://k9sth.com/uploads/restored_equipment.pdf

Glen, K9STH

Website:  http://k9sth.com