[Amps] Can I cool too much the tubes?

Rob Atkinson ranchorobbo at gmail.com
Thu Aug 19 13:28:07 PDT 2010

Rudy,

Is this automatic standby mode protection a new thing with the
Centurion?  Mine is around 10 years old and it has nothing like this.

When did you get yours?

N.B.  When you guys write about transmittion time at some power level,
it is very important that you specify the mode.

There is a huge difference between "1.5 KW no time limit (operating
SSB) and 1.5 KW no time limit carrier.

SSB is the "Coors Light" of transmission modes.

73

Rob
K5UJ