[Amps] HT-50 doorknob capacitors -

dh5ak at arcor.de dh5ak at arcor.de
Mon Aug 23 14:50:27 PDT 2010

Hi,

I am going to sell my RF-parts for QRO purposes. Here I offer my stock of HT-50 doorknob capacitors:

11 capacitors with 25pF,
23 capacitors with 50pF,
1 capacitor with 62pF,
10 capacitors with 63pF,
3 capacitors with 67pF,
45 capacitors with 75pF,
29 capacitors with 100pF and
1 capacitor with 120pF.

These capacitors are partially used and partially new/unused. I have bought these in the USA for building professional QRO filters and diplexers. Most of these are rated for 5kV, a few are even rated for 7.5kV. A lot were manufactured by HEC(USA) and a few come from AVX(USA).

I want to receive 270.ooEuro for the whole packet of 123 doorknob capacitors, this is a price of less than 3.ooEuro for each capacitor. I will add shipping from DL to your QTH.

As these capacitors have inch-based thread, I offer to add a good bunch of matching screws to the packet. This might be an important factor if you don't live in the US...

73 de Andy DH5AK