[Amps] triode or tetrode

Bill, W6WRT dezrat1242 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 27 12:37:12 PDT 2010

ORIGINAL MESSAGE:

On Fri, 27 Aug 2010 16:37:25 +0000 (GMT), DAVE WHITE
<mausoptik at btinternet.com> wrote:

>The downside, of course, is that I've spent the last 20 years trawling fleamarkets and amassing useful parts (ok, my wife calls it "junk") that I may need some day.  In my case (I think I must be descended from squirrels) that means a *LOT* of stuff.  I have so many old transformers of varying shapes and sizes that when the Royal Air Force practice their low flying up and down the Trent valley I'm sure that they must detect a magnetic anomaly....

REPLY:

True, absolutely true. What may happen one day however, is you will be
sitting down with nothing immediate at hand that needs doing and your
mind will start to wander... You start mentally going over the stuff
you have and you suddenly realize you have the parts you need. You get
up and wander toward the workshop. You are hooked.   :-)

73, Bill W6WRT