[Amps] Rohde & Schwarz 500Wcontinous HF-PA modules

dd3ly at arcor.de dd3ly at arcor.de
Tue Aug 31 08:43:53 PDT 2010

Dear list members,

I have three HF-amplifier modules for sale which come from Rohde & Schwarz 1kW transmitters. Each of these delivers 500Wcw of continous (24h at 365d) RF-power. These three are completely shielded and have a very efficient heat-pipe based heatsink I have a forth amp-module which has no heatsink and lacks the top part of the shielding. These amplifiers are built with 50Volt MOS-FET technology. All of these are in excellent working condition but the last one could be used as a source of spare parts. I want 200,-Euros (plus shipping) for each of these completely shielded modules.

I have two sets of 1kW lowpass filters as well, two VSWR-detectors, two of the original radial vans (blowers) and finally a complete manual of the 1kW power amp with all switching diagrams. I would sell the whole stuff in one packet for a good price.

As these parts ARE heavy, this might be something for the European members, otherwise shipping will eat most hair on your head, hi.

Do not hesitate to ask for pictures or details!

73 de Andy DH5AK