[Amps] T-T Titan 425 Q's

Carl km1h at jeremy.mv.com
Thu Dec 2 13:46:00 PST 2010

I havent seen or heard of any failed caps in amps that new Bob.

Ones in the mid to late 80's are due for a common sense PM and earlier ones
are living on borrowed time. The 1986 LK-500ZC here had one cap a slight bit
warm during a recent test so they all got changed. Other than some fixed
load cap juggling to work with my 160/80M antennas everything else is
original and the old Eimacs still crank out 1200W with 80W of drive.

Carl
KM1H