[Amps] Trying to locate amplifier

Fuqua, Bill L wlfuqu00 at uky.edu
Mon Dec 6 10:54:47 PST 2010

I am sure it was a low band amplifier because I used the same silver plated coil and paralleled the tubes and plate capacitors to make a pi network. I mounted a broadcast variable capacitor on a bracket for the loading cap. Also had modify the grid circuit as well and removed the neutralization.  Tuned 20 and 15 meters and worked lots of DX with my 20a exciter. I am almost sure it had two stylish National knobs with planetery reducers.  I have some of the dials and photographed one if any of you are interested. Would like to recreate the amplifier if possible.

73
Bill wa4lav