[Amps] Trying to locate amplifier

Pete Lancashire pete at petelancashire.com
Tue Dec 7 15:24:38 PST 2010

a friend that does cell site service told me last year that one site
owner who leases his
half dozen mountain tops in the Seattle area gave notice to one paging
company that if
they did not come get their 'junk' he would have it shipped to them
and charge them for
doing it. I was told on one site a month later he saw the paging
equipment in a pile outside in
the rain.

-pete