[Amps] Fan for SB220

Carl km1h at jeremy.mv.com
Fri Dec 17 06:27:34 PST 2010

Tests have shown that the turbulance from the high speed Harbach does little
for the cooling unless a shroud is added. The one saving grace is a WW
resistor can be added to reduce the speed a bit and reduce the noise;
150-250 Ohms 20W seems to do well. Dentron and Amp Supply used a resistor in
many of their amps.

Carl
KM1H