[Amps] Fan for SB220

Fuqua, Bill L wlfuqu00 at uky.edu
Sat Dec 18 21:13:07 PST 2010

It ends up that the perfect black or any thing that absorbs radiation perfectly also radiates it perfectly.
Goes to the theory of the black body radiation.

To quote " Since a black body is a perfect absorber of radiant energy, by the laws of thermodynamics it must also be a perfect emitter of radiation."
Quote from http://www.answers.com/topic/black-body

73
Bill wa4lav