[Amps] Looking for amplifier

Fuqua, Bill L wlfuqu00 at uky.edu
Wed Dec 22 10:15:01 PST 2010

  Ends up the amplifier I am looking for is a AM-495.
I am looking for one that has been either scavanged for parts
or highly modified such that it no longer has any historic value to speak of
since I will be modifying it myself.  Two reasons, one is cost and the second
is I hate to modify something that can be restored to original condition.
I still regret scraping my HT-4 to build an amplifier and some other hard to find boatanchors today.
    I have most of all the internal parts, sockets, tubes and dials and such. Really only need
cabinet and panel. I do have loads of AMP stuff to trade, tubes, sockets.
power supply parts etc. Power transformers up to 375 pounds in weight.

73
Bill wa4lav