[Amps] TenTec Centurion - 422 tuning question

Gudguyham at aol.com Gudguyham at aol.com
Thu Dec 23 04:29:24 PST 2010

In a message dated 12/23/2010 7:00:40 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
TexasRF at aol.com writes:

When  tuning I run the LOAD cap up  to 10 (MAX)
I am not completely familiar with the Centurian, but most amplifiers number
 their load controls from 1 to 10 and from left to right.  That being the
case, the maximum load value (in pf)  should be 1 and not 10.  So  usually
on the lower bands where more load C is needed the control would be much
lower than 10.  So based on the above statement, can you explain how what  you
said is true?  Thanks Lou