[Amps] 572B AMP PLANS

Jeff Blaine keepwalking188 at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 27 01:13:17 PST 2010

To my thinking, a single GI35b beats 4x GI7b for about anything.  In fact, a single GI35b beats a pair of GI7b  - if a guy has the
space.

The GI7b are nice because of the small size and sometimes, there just is no more space (e.g. SB200, etc).  But Jim has a very good
point.  Building a 2KW unit is about as expensive as a 1KW unit especially when you factor in the value of your time...  And bigger
stuff is a LOT LOT LOT easier to work on.

73, Jeff ACØC
www.ac0c.com