[Amps] POTENTIAL BUILDERS

Dave White mausoptik at btinternet.com
Mon Feb 1 06:06:34 PST 2010

You underestimate yourself, Charles!

You only need simple tools, some books like the late W6SAI's Radio Handbook, the www and the group of experts on this list.

The most complex tool you need is admittedly probably the most complex tool in the world and makes NASA's supercomputer look pretty duff.  But don't worry, you were born with it:  Human Brain Mk 1.

Cheers
Dave G0OIL