[Amps] MALWARE ALERT FOR RECENT POST

Mike noddy1211 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Feb 1 22:12:59 PST 2010

Interesting Jim,

I tried it on four different computers after your email, Mine with AVG, my
wife's with Norton etc. the kids and my work laptop, which has all kinds of
protection (Too Much).  Nothing showed up on any of them.  Like you I don't
trust any of these companies, but I could find no Malware.

I will try the computer I use for Flex radio in the morning, it has 6 month
free Norton on it.

Mike