[Amps] QRO Questions

Jeff Blaine AC0C keepwalking188 at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 5 12:50:46 PST 2010

Come on Jim, it's not Pd that's the problem, it cable loss.

A guy may want to share the same coax with HF and also his 5.8G link.  Hence
the need for coax the size of your forearm.  Cut down on that unnecessary
run of RG213 for the HF stuff by doubling up.  Right?

Love the zerks comment.  Cracked me up.

73/jeff/ac0c