[Amps] QRO Questions

Ron Youvan ka4inm at tampabay.rr.com
Sat Feb 6 07:45:07 PST 2010

> There was a PTFE coax about the size of RG213 that I saw in Germany (at Friedrichshafen maybe?) some time ago, but I can't remember what it's called and have never seen it since.  Anyone know of this stuff?

   There is a PTFE coax about the size of RG-58 with less loss and more power handling
capacity than RG214 so what you mention is a lot more than probable.  (as is 1/4"
superflex)  I like the Times LMR products, while not as efficient as above, many are "direct
burnable."  (polyethylene jacket)
--
    Ron  KA4INM - He who attacks the fundamentals of the American broadcasting industry
                  attacks democracy itself.        -- William S. Paley, chairman of CBS