[Amps] Tentec Titan 425

Greg Chartrand w7my at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 7 10:03:07 PST 2010

I just purchased a 425 last week and am waiting for it to arrive. I downloaded the manual;its  an old manual and matches my amp as best I can tell because they has 10m.
The manual states that there will be mods to the amp available when the WARC  bands are available. I can't find any mods for this or anything else on-line. I expect they just changed a few values in the input circuit.
Does anyone have the WARC mods or any other I should consider for this amp?
Thanks & 73's,Greg

Greg Chartrand - W7MY

Richland, WA.

DN-06IF