[Amps] HV Fuses

Carl km1h at jeremy.mv.com
Tue Feb 16 17:24:22 PST 2010

QRO requires some sacrifice Steve, its called money(-;

The bad news with your idea is that at that voltage you have a better than
equal chance to create a nice plasma arc with attendant serious damage. If
it was so easy HV fuses wouldnt be used by all commercial products outside
of the ham community.

HV fuses show up at hamfests and fleabay for a few bucks.

The creative should be able to duplicate a real HV fuse.

Carl
KM1H