[Amps] HV Fuses

Angel Vilaseca avilaseca at bluewin.ch
Tue Feb 16 23:16:59 PST 2010

How about using a string of mains-voltage fuses in series?
Has anybody tried this?
After all, that is what we do for every component of our HV power
supplies: capacitors, diodes, resistors... are all mains-voltage rated,
wired in series
Some mains-voltage fuses are sand-filled too. I suppose they should all
be from the same batch, so they would melt at precisely the same time.

Angel Vilaseca HB9SLV