[Amps] Ameritron AL-1500

Shon Edwards sre.1966 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 11:55:45 PST 2010

Yes, it will apparently do 2.5 kW.  It's definitely a lot.  My antenna,
wire, antenna tuner, and other equipment is only rated at 1.5 kW. Even in an
emergency, I imagine I would fry the rest of my stuff.

On Wed, Feb 17, 2010 at 9:05 AM, Doug Renwick <ve5ra at sasktel.net> wrote:

> Of course you mean 2KW+ PEP ....  right?
>
> Doug
>
> I'll run the race and I will never be the same again.

Shon R. Edwards,
BA (German/French/Computational Linguistics),
MA (Computational Linguistics),
AG (Czech Republic)

Radio:
Amateur Call:  KO3U