[Amps] Ameritron AL-1500 - Thank you! Also, alternative antenna to work with amp?

Shon Edwards sre.1966 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 19 12:13:16 PST 2010

Thank you to all who have given me advice about purchasing an Ameritron
AL-1500.  You truly are amazing, with all the cumulative body of knowledge
out there.  Interesting was the return comments I got that I would probably
be able to be heard with that and a nice Hy-Gain 53' vertical antenna and
not be able to hear everything coming back at me.  Not sure of what type of
antenna to put up in lieu of this vertical.  Does anyone have any
suggestions about a nice high-gain antenna that could be used with the amp
instead of the Hy-Gain?  I'm willing to spend some money on the antenna, and
am interested in a multi-bander from 160 M-6 M hopefully, or a couple of
antennas that would do the job.  Again, thank you for all your information
and advice.

73 de Shon, KO3U

--
Shon R. Edwards,