[Amps] AL-811h Question

Cliff Frescura cf at cfcorp.com
Sun Feb 21 21:44:45 PST 2010

REPLY:

In the 811 (not the H version) both fuse holders are used regardless of
primary voltage - what *does* change is the rating of the fuses, depending
on the primary voltage.  Both fuses have the same rating at the specified
primary voltage.

For 811 (not H version)
120V: two fuses each rated at 12A
240V: two fuses each rated at 8A