[Amps] New High Efficiency 3-500Z plate caps

Jim W7RY jimw7ry at gmail.com
Thu Jul 1 20:06:59 PDT 2010

You'll also notice the crayon is going DIRECTLY onto the anode "pin"  the
tube on the right. And on the TOP of the "new fangled" plate cap on the
right.

Not a very fair test. I would like to see the test repeated with a GENUINE
HR-6 and the "new fangled" plate cap.

73

Jim W7RY

On Thu, Jul 1, 2010 at 11:54 AM, Randall, Randy <Randy.Randall at healthall.com