[Amps] parasitic suppressor voodoo

Carl km1h at jeremy.mv.com
Thu Jul 15 16:24:12 PDT 2010

The 4X1 can get quite squirrely at times, especially 10-15M and over 5KV. Do
your grid connections with copper strap to a single point ground. I wound
the P.S. with strap also.

Use a big glitch resistor at the base of the plate choke and out of sight of
the chimney. Dont skimp on the bypass either.

Carl
KM1H

Carl
KM1H