[Amps] please remove w4eds at yahoo.com

Ryan Foster foster.ryan at gmail.com
Sat Jul 17 16:45:31 PDT 2010

Please, gentlemen-- this is a reflector.  Follow the link on the bottom of
every email that comes from it to unsubscribe yourself.  All you are doing
is sending something to everyone else on the mailing list asking us to
unsubscribe you.  We can't do it for you, just follow the link.

(This isn't directed at you Ed, I have been sending the same message to
everyone individually, but apparently everyone thinks that is how you do it
now because they see others do it.  By the way it was good talking to you
for a second the other day (on 17 i think?))

73
--Ryan, w8cya