[Amps] More parasitic choke questions

Steve g8gsq at f2s.com
Tue Jul 27 09:23:14 PDT 2010

Maybe we have different ways of visualising what the suppressor is doing
and how it does it. With regard to stability, I wasn't meaning the few %
of tolerance or temperature drift, but the factor of 5 or more that I've
seem with carbon comps after prolonged service at high temperature. They
probably go even higher just before crumbling into dust.

Inductance - those are the numbers I recall, but I can't promise my
memory isn't playing tricks these days. I probably posted the figures so
it might be in the archives somewhere. What values do you measure?

Steve