[Amps] 2kV transformer, bridge assembly etc FS

George Watson georgekwatson at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 27 18:55:34 PDT 2010

All,

I have the following available for sale:

A Peter Dahl 2kV 2A CCS transformer, never used (tested) pictures at:

http://www.k0iw.net/Transformer1.jpg

http://www.k0iw.net/Transformer2.jpg

I want 290 for it and I will ship it anywhere in the CONUS for 65.00. All others can contact me about the possibility of shipping.

An 8kV 4A rectifier bridge assembly (beautifully constructed). Pictures at:

http://www.k0iw.net/DiodeBridge1.jpg

http://www.k0iw.net/DiodeBridge2.jpg

I'll take 40$ for it and ship anywhere CONUS for free.

I have a Phillips ECG5254A 12V 50W zener suitable for a bias circuit.

Make an offer. Shipping CONUS will be $3.00

Paypal only.

I'll leave this stuff off ebay until Thursday then it goes up there under my georgekwatson account.

Thanks es 73 de K0IW

George K. Watson